Sunday, January 6, 2013

You're Invited!

So many of you may not know but, I have a hobby... event invitations.

I'm pretty much obsessed with fonts, layouts, art, paper, letterpress and everything graphic design! I started dabbling in graphic design as Editor-in-Chief of my High School Yearbook and then again during my college days. In my adult life, I get extra pumped anytime a friend gets married, has a baby, or simply wants to have a party and wants my help. T-Man thinks I need to promote myself and start a little side business. I think he might have a point - now if only I could find the motivation to just do it!

Today I made my first baby shower invite for my best friend Jamey - can't wait to meet her little bundle of joy!!! Here's what I came up with:
My 1st project was my own wedding! 
 These photos were taken by out very talented photographer - Billy Jones:

and then I started doing some for friends... and more friends...   
 
and more!


Do you have a hobby or a passion? Let's make a New Year's resolution to put our talents to work - maybe we'll make a little extra cash and gain some serious confidence.






4 comments:

  1. Looks great KK!!! You are so talented! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your invites and the wine label is awesome!! You're super talented Kacey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your blog! Love both you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant, I think you have something great going here... would make a great business! Your very talented :)

    ReplyDelete