Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mirror Mirror


Mirror, Mirror on the Wall


As I have aged, my new year's resolutions have become more practical and attainable. One goal I have made for this year is to tap into my creative side.  I reckon (yes, I just said reckon) my mom's crafty genes are finally starting to show up. Although I am not quick to pick up a needle and thread, I am one lean mean glue gunning machine. 

My old mirror up to no good in the back of my closet.


I had to save my wine and champagne corks for like 2 weeks to have enough to cover the entire frame.
Kidding.  


My first DIY project of the year. Ready for the A-man to hang. 


 And moms are the fairest of them all. :) 



Enjoy your weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Very cool! And I am sure it took 3 weeks to save all those wine corks! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete