Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend Recap

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

This weekend brought cool weather, superheroes, happy hours, a birthday party, weekly menu planning, a visit to the farmer's market, an amazing church service, running outdoors, relaxing with my love and a Tiki party with good friends for the Super Bowl.  I hope you had a lovely weekend with friends and family.


My teaching superhero "Super Heather" - Teacher of the Year celebration on Friday night with some amazing teachers... so inspiring! 



Happy Hour Brunching.
 A Mimosa for me and a Bloody Mary for Adam on Saturday... enjoying the beautiful weather on Crawdaddy's patio. 


Sunday menu planning. Lately, my inspiration comes from Whole Living Magazine.


Farm Fresh - I love visiting my area farmer's markets! 


Looking forward to the Tiki Superbowl party with some of my favorite friends. My art skills are lacking... 49 for 49ers and R for Ravens. 
Go Ravens!



Have a blessed week!



No comments:

Post a Comment