Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Smile?


Do you ever feel this way? Or are the questions simple and the answers complicated?

With all the bad news lately, I made it a point to find things that make me feel a little lighter in my heart. I don't have much to say, but I do know that life is precious and I hope you can find a few things that make you wear a new accessory from ear to ear this week... your smile.


Goooood morning! You are what you eat, so eat something happy!

Third Sentence... thank God for my kids!!

LOVE AND BEARDS! 
Pray for Sam's quick recovery. He needs to focus on becoming a groom and grooming that beard!

Second place in my age group in the Heavenly Smiles Run. Being in heaven must make you smile... so just know there are many angels up there running (without sweating), watching us (and cheering for our accomplishments), and smiling (without hurting).






2 comments: